Parents seeking admission in Tirupati Montessori School to fill in an Enquiry Form and meet the admission counselor for a brief discussion about the school. They can purchase the admission form from the school reception or also go for Online Registration.
Admission Forms are to be filled in and submitted to the school Admission Department within 3 days of procuring the form with all the required documents.
Documents required at the time of admission
- 6 Passport size photographs of the child, and both the parents
- Birth certificate of the child by the municipal corporation
- Vaccination card of the child
- Residence proof
- Aadhar card of the parents (Mother & Father)
- Photo I.D. proof of the parents
- Report card of the last class attended (Not applicable for Pre-Nursery to K.G.)
- Transfer certificate from the last school attended (Not applicable for Pre-Nursery to K.G.)
For Grades 1 onwards entrance test will be conducted.
Results will be intimated within 2 days of the test.
Admission process to be completed within 3 days after the declaration of the results
The registration fee is non refundable.
The process of registration does not guarantee admission.